Create a beautiful e-commerce website with no monthly charges!
The big e-commerce website builders charge between $25 and $50 per month. This quickly adds up if you are launching a small e-commerce store. It is no wonder that almost 75% of businesses built on these platforms fail**. We are different. Free Store Website gives you the same powerful tools as the big builders but we don't charge monthly fees. Rather, we charge a reasonable one time setup fee ($50) to get your domain connected to your site and a 2% fee whenever you make a sale (in addition to Stripe's fee of 2.9% + $0.30).
- Fully functional, mobile-friendly cart
- Credit card payments via Stripe
- Support for shipping and tax calculations
- SSL and CDN included!
- Beautiful themes and widgets
- Built-in Search Engine Optimization
- Up to 100 pages / 100 mb in photo storage
- No ads ever!
How it Works
1. Build your web store
No credit card required. Design and build your web store using our best in class store builder. Quickly add products, events, pages, blog posts, and articles for free! You can add as many pages and products as you want. All the widgets you need to create an awesome e-commerce site are included.
2. Connect your Domain
Your domain is your brand. That is why we highly recommend you own it. That is why we do not include it in our package. We charge a one time fee of
$50 ($25 for a limited time). to connect your domain. This is the most technical part of the process. We provide awesome walkthroughs to help you out. But, if we need to get on the phone to do it, we are happy to walk you through it.
3. Sell, sell, sell!
We charge zero monthly fees. Rather, we charge a 2% fee when you sell a product. This fee is in addition to the 2.9% + $0.30 fee that Stripe charges for processing credit cards. We think this is a much better model for e-commerce because you are not losing money every month as you build your business. We think it will take some of the stress off launching your website and give you a better opportunity to be successful.
Why you will love FSW
Your customers will love it!
A beautiful, modern cart
Free Store Website features a beautiful cart that oozes professionalism. Our cart has all the features you have come to expect from a modern e-commerce experience. Plus, it is powered by Stripe Checkout so you will be guaranteed a smooth and polished credit card experience.
You will Love creating with FSW!
Top Notch Website Builder
Just because we don't charge a monthly fee, doesn't mean the website builder is limited. We believe we have the most intuitive store builder on the market. You will love using it to build your new website.
Start Expecting more
Powerful widgets included
We know your website is more than just a few products, so we include calendars, events, maps, forms, and more.
Are you ready to build your site?
Pre-register now and pay only $25 for setup (50% off).
We are excited to help you build your e-commerce store. Sign up before we launch and we will give you 50% off the setup price.
Your email address will not be shared. You will not be signed up for an email list.
** Based on a report from Seeking Alpha.
*** Stripe charges 2.9% + $0.30 per credit card transaction. We charge an addition 2% for a total of 4.9% + $0.30 per transaction.